Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 2 March-29-2010

Day 2: Today was a normal day, but at break my boyfriend Larry was REALLY irritating me, talking about other girls and what not.I told my BFF Annabeth that I was thinking about breaking up with him. She thought is was a good idea. No one liked Larry but me, so I knew why she thought that. Any way, I told him I had something to tell him at drama club and helooke worried. So drama club came, and it was time. I said "I have to talk to you." but he just ran away. So I yelled, "If you don't let me tell you in private, I'm just gonna yell it." And I did. I said "Sorry but I'm breaking up with you" Now it's done. And I couldn't care less.


Peace Love and Bieber! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment